Friday, July 27, 2007

Favorite Aspect of Being an Author

I was interviewed yesterday for a newspaper feature and the question was posed to me - what is my favorite aspect of being an author?

That is easy - getting out and meeting the readers!

I thought writing was the most enjoyable part until I started doing booksignings - and then I just fell in love with meeting the people! Talking to someone, asking them about their own dream, and watching their eyes light up is just such a thrill. People are just so facinating and diverse! And I would never get this opportunity sitting at home in front of my computer. But with all of my signings, appearances, book festivals and seminars, I get to met thousands upon thousands of people every year!

Easiest question I've ever answered!

No comments: