Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Author Opportunity Surprise

Sometimes one goes and goes and goes, never knowing if they are making an impact...

I received an invite today to a literary weekend event - and the person who referred me was unknown to me! But the chairperson had been to my website, knew of my seminars, and I was first on her list to contact outside of their county. I have been asked to do a publishing workshop - maybe two - and it is a paying position. The chairperson was very excited to include me and was impressed by my website as well. I hope to meet with them in a couple months as planning begins.

I could never have planned this! The person who referred me apparently attended one of my seminars and was impressed. I'm just - WOW!

Just another example of the incredible things that will happen when you just keep moving forward...

No comments: