Monday, June 16, 2008

PageMaker & Photos

Just an update on progress...

Or the lack thereof!

My Adobe PageMaker 7.0 came in this weekend and I've been slogging through the program. Starting to get a grasp on it, but the thought of actually putting together all of the pieces into a book and it coming our correct have me nervous! Wish it were like Nike and had a "Just Do It' button!

And finally had some professional photos taken this weekend. A friend and professional photographer took them Sunday and I can't wait to see them. Nothing is more difficult than taking them yourself, either with a novice helping or on a tripod. So looking forward to some good ones for my website and new brochure.

Working on edits for Book IV now - hope to have it completed in two weeks and then I can package up & complete Book V!

No comments: