Friday, November 13, 2015

Fianl Day of Realms Faire and the Unicorn Hunt!


The last day of the Realms Faire! Dozens of games with a ton of prizes. Visit the Realms Faire page at M. Pax’s site for a full list. Join the fun this week!

I am hosting the Unicorn Hunt this week.

You are charged with tracking down the unicorns.

Every day, a new blogger will host a photo. You will have to find the unicorns in the image, much like the famous “Where’s Waldo?” Leave a comment stating how many unicorns you find in that image. The most correct guesses wins.

Grand prize:
Ebooks -
Hot Pink in the City by Medeia Sharif
30 Seconds by Chrys Fey
One Good Catch by Heather Gardner
A Lizard’s Tail by Bish Denham
The Circle of Friends Series by L. Diane Wolfe
And -
$20.00 Amazon or ITunes gift card

Five images - many unicorns - only one winner!

Start tracking the unicorns at today’s host blog - Heather Gardner


And I leave you with one final image:


Many of my images are for sale as stock photos at my site, Spunk On A Stick.
I’ve also just opened a Zazzle Store and you can purchase several items boasting my images.

21 comments:

M.J. Fifield said...

That is such a gorgeous photo!

Off to hunt for some unicorns!

Tess Julia said...

You are quite the photographer! That's beautiful :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Another cool image!

Christine Rains said...

Gorgeous! Huzzah for Realms Faire!

Karen Baldwin said...

Intriguing! Great concept. I'll be looking for unicorns

Yolanda Renée said...

Sad to see it come to an end!
Huzzah!

M Pax said...

The sparkles of light around the statue are awesome.

Unknown said...

I love "Where's Waldo" type stuff! And the prizes are awesome - so many great books. But I'm swamped with revisions. I hope lots of people look for the unicorns and I wish everyone good luck! :)

Cherie Reich said...

A beautiful image! Where was this one taken?

Unknown said...

Great photo! At first I thought a welder must be working above the statue, but the light sparks are so much brighter than that.

J E Oneil said...

Very nice pic :). Congrats on finishing the faire.

nashvillecats2 said...

Hope it has been a success for you Diane.
Enjoy your week-end.
Yvonne.

Jo said...

That young woman almost looks real. Good luck to everyone who was hunting those darn unicorns.

Nick Wilford said...

Very nice image! Is it somewhere in Rome?

DMS said...

What a beautiful photo! I love the idea of finding unicorns. :)
~Jess

Ella said...

Oooh, love this photo~ A green goddess! Happy weekend to you!

Michelle Wallace said...

...another GORGEOUS pic... another memory...

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Diane - I've loved looking for the unicorns .. I've been away and missed a few - but your photos are always amazing .. and this little lady is special with her rain gear on. Cheers Hilary

Sherry Ellis said...

That is a beautiful image! Where was it taken?

dolorah said...

I was gone working all last week and did not get to any of the events. I'm sorry I missed it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture.

It was great hosting you.